This was our third visit to Sinah Warren. before we have opted for the Royale rooms, but this time we thought we would try a Signature room, which was very comfortable indeed.
The restaurant, as others have said, was a great improvement on the "old" one, and the food was excellent. Our table was down by the windows, and an extra row of tables have been added, making slightly less room for the waiters and the customers.
Last time we were down there was entertainment provided on the Sunday afternoon by the hotel team. We did miss it this time.
We noticed changes around the grounds too - as well as new decor inside. All very good.
All in all, a very pleasant stay, and we shall be coming again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superbly accommodating Character Hotel is set on Hayling Island, just a hop across the Solent from the Isle of Wight. The hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable break, from tennis and archery, to croquet, boules and bowls. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sinah Warren Resort
- Sinah Warren Hayling Island
- Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel Hayling Island, Hampshire