“garden chalet”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hayling Island
Cheddar, United Kingdom
“garden chalet”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

stayed in garden chalet because it was cheaper. Roomy, double bed with separate living area - with kettle etc - and bathroom with bath / overhead shower.

My arrival at 7am was unexpected but the night security / porter was exceptionally helpful. All of the staff were very helpful, willing, reliable - and constantly busy.

I did note that the staff in the restaurant were repeatedly carrying huge loads on trays - this cannot be good for their backs. Why on earth they did not have small trolleys to transport what were clearly heavy loads is unacceptable in this day and age. I challenge Bourne Leisure to correct this.

Room Tip: garden chalet cheaper and more spacious than indoor rooms - I had family staying in main hotel in an...
3 Thank PenneyLong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (947)
kent
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Another return trip to this lovely hotel. this time with work mates. we had a great time. The staff look after you so well and make it even more enjoyable. It is a clean light and airy hotel . Alison the daytime entertainments hostess will keep you busy all day if you want to be. or visit neatby Portsmouth . so easy with the ferry and bus. Donna and her team keep you entertained in the evening as well as any west end theatre. GREAT HOLIDAY

Room Tip: sea view or ground floor with a patio area
Corby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Margaret Murray
Stayed at this hotel for a four day break in October 2013. The staff could not do enough for us. The food and service was excellent. The grounds were very well kept. Evening entertainment was excellent as was the daytime entertainment. The rooms were kept very clean for all of our stay, we asked for a quite room and we had no complaints about the one given to us. This was our first time with Warner Leisure but I don't think it will be our last..

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Had not stayed since my children were small. Could not believe the transformation to an adult only hotel. The hotel was immaculate the staff amazing, Motown weekend acts were brilliant . Well done the management will definitely be coming back.

2 Thank Irene C
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Just returned from another great Warners weekend. It was the first time we had visited Sinah Warren but would go again, it is a lovely location, the staff were all great and the food was first class. We always upgrade to a Signature room but sadly the one we were given was not up to the usual standard. We had trouble with the toilet and after reporting this it was put right on the second attempt. After bringing my concerns about the general standard of the room, we were given a discount off another visit to Warners we had booked. The evening shows were very good and the daytime events were very well organised. I would say it is well worth a visit and I am told that the room problem we had should be sorted with a refurbishment that is planned

Room Tip: Go for a Signature room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Horsham
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was our first visit to a Warner Leisure Hotel and my wife and I enjoyed every moment. The whole Hotel was emaculately kept as were the grounds, the food was excellent at all meals and the whole experience exceeded our expectations by some margin. This was a Weekend Break, Friday to Monday, with specialist evening entertainment which ,of course, was also very good.
We are already looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank Philip L
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Just returned from a Motown and Soul weekend with friends at the Sinah Warren. It was my first ever trip to one of these events at a Warner Hotel, it was absolutely brilliant. The staff at all times were polite, helpful and friendly. The food was a good standard. The rooms were spacious and clean. Everything was very well organised. My trip was nearly ruined when a I lost an item of great sentimental value to me and my family for the past 33 years. After looking through the hotel corridors and car park several times and not finding it I reported the loss to a young girl named Lucy at Reception. She then went to extra lengths and searched the hotel and eventually found the lost item which I required for my retirement in 4 weeks! What a relief, she looked more pleased than I did when she returned to me an hour later, thanks Lucy you excelled that day and showed the care the rest of the staff did for the whole weekend.

2 Thank Reg804
Crouchers Hotel
Crouchers Hotel
#2 of 8 in Chichester
Millstream Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel? Share your experiences!