stayed in garden chalet because it was cheaper. Roomy, double bed with separate living area - with kettle etc - and bathroom with bath / overhead shower.
My arrival at 7am was unexpected but the night security / porter was exceptionally helpful. All of the staff were very helpful, willing, reliable - and constantly busy.
I did note that the staff in the restaurant were repeatedly carrying huge loads on trays - this cannot be good for their backs. Why on earth they did not have small trolleys to transport what were clearly heavy loads is unacceptable in this day and age. I challenge Bourne Leisure to correct this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superbly accommodating Character Hotel is set on Hayling Island, just a hop across the Solent from the Isle of Wight. The hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable break, from tennis and archery, to croquet, boules and bowls. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sinah Warren Resort
- Sinah Warren Hayling Island
- Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel Hayling Island, Hampshire