Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel
Langstone Hotel(Hayling Island)
US$194
US$153
Newtown House Hotel(Hayling Island)
US$138
US$87
The Crown(Emsworth)
US$77
Toprooms.com
Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - North(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
Orbitz.com
US$92
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
PremierInn.com
2,005 results
All reviewssignature roomroyale roomsea viewfirst classwarners hotelentertainment teamour waitermotown weekendhigh standardevening entertainmentweekend breakdining roomin housebee geestribute actslovely groundsaverage age
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I should have posted this review way back at the end of December but due to personal problems was unable to do so. Hopefully, better late than never.
It was my 70th birthday back in December and the only way I ever wanted to celebrate was by staying at Sinah Warren with my friends and family. It was booked a whole year earlier through Group Sales as there were 52 people all of whom had the most fabulous time. It was a Turkey & Tinsel weekend and to say the whole weekend sparkled like tinsel is truly an understatement. Our group have been booking a Turkey & Tinsel weekend in December for the past four years and all have been really great but this last one surpassed them all. Our group consisted of an age range off 21 through to 88 years of age. Each and everyone of them had a ball. As always the food was amazing, the rooms, of which we had a range from Garden Suites to Royale Rooms were commented on as being amongst the most comfortable experienced at any hotel. I have stayed many,many times at most of the Warner Hotels and love most of them but Sinah Warren will always be my number 1. Some of our group were experiencing Warner for the very first time. Definitely won't be their last as we have already booked again for December 2014. CAN'T WAIT!!
Thank you Sinah and all who work to make it so special.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had a very good weekend being reminded of how good Motown and Disco era was. Entertainment, accommodation, Breakfast and 3 course evening meal included in the price of 3 night stay. Peaceful location and extremely easy get to. We had a large standard room overlooking the sea. The venue caters extremely well for people with disabilities and for people with dietary requirements such as gluten free, diabetic and vegetarian. We also had a couple of treatments at the Spa. All in all a very enjoyable weekend and we want to do it again next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a great weekend...hotel "garden chalet "in our case was clean tidy and comfortable. The staff polite and helpful. The entertainment was right up our street ( soul and Motown festival) and fellow guests all a well behaved good crowd of people. All in a beautiful setting right on the coast but at the same time quiet and secluded.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just returned from a very enjoyable Motown/Soul three day break at Sinah Warren, Hayling Island. We were blessed with fine sunny weather which certainly adds to the experience, but the views from the hotel and surrounding areas were stunning. The entertainment was great, which got everyone up dancing and made a fantastic, friendly atmosphere. The food very good and facilities varied and plentiful. This was our first visit, but it certainly wont be our last.

Room Tip: We had a signature room overlooking outdoor swimming pool and stunning sea views. Very happy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My sister & I took my mum to Sinah for her 83rd Birthday . My sister and my mum had never been before but I knew they would settle in and have a fun filled holiday with lots of dancing and laughter , which they did , so much so we are going back next year to celebrate mum's Birthday again ! They loved it !
The friendly atmosphere amongst the hotel team & the guests really is noticeable as soon as you check in . The entertainment team really work hard and are so talented . Ben the manager spoke to us on the first night and had us up dancing so too did Fiona, Sam, Rachel, and Zoe , they really do involve you and are so much fun .
There are lots of workshops and activities to do which are good fun . One day my sister and I went to the ' pop choir' workshop even though we can't sing! But there was a coach trip on that day so not many people turned up , so Rachel was not to be beaten she composed an Abba tribute act for me and my sister , needless to say before we knew it we were on stage that night performing in full costume and wigs, to say it was the most nerve racking and exciting time of my life is an understatement! Rachel was a star ! It was so much fun , poor mum was sat on the front row , she never thought her two daughters would be on the stage!
The staff are a credit to Sinah they made our holiday , look after them Sinah they deserve it :)

Can't wait for April next year 'the pointer sisters' (the comic called us that one night , so it stuck for the rest of our hol :-) will be back

Mrs Claire Barber x x

Room Tip: Choose a room with large patio doors on the sunny side, it fills your room with light :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family