We have just returned from an excellent 4 days at Warner's Sinah Warren. In addition to the fantastic weather the whole experience was so relaxing. All the staff were friendly and helpful from Reception to the cleaning staff to the restaurant staff and the talented entertainment staff. The room was clean and comfortable and ideal for someone who has mobility problems as it had a walk in shower with handrails. The food has improved and I do agree with another reviewer that it can be a bit of a scramble when going for the carvery..Just be a little patient. We found the table service quite quick so it depends on which waiter/waitress you get. Plenty of activities to do during the day if required or plenty of places to sit and relax if that's your goal.This might be a problem if the weather is not good. Can't recommend Sinah warren high enough and we have already booked to return later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superbly accommodating Character Hotel is set on Hayling Island, just a hop across the Solent from the Isle of Wight. The hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable break, from tennis and archery, to croquet, boules and bowls. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sinah Warren Resort
- Sinah Warren Hayling Island
- Warner Leisure Hotels Sinah Warren Hotel Hayling Island, Hampshire