3rd visit to lakeside, enjoyed it just as much, ok its not sinah warren but the prices reflect that, everything was very nice. we where situated in flamingo number 6, the chalet was very hot no complaints there at all....the food was really nice..much better than cricket st thomas i though...the ranger took us for a walk he was full of useful information about the wildlife...overall for what we paid for a last minute deal it was very very nice.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Lakeside Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire