Chalets incredibly tired and smelled stale, basic housekeeping and no vacuuming at all during 3 night stay. Reception and dining area etc lovely, as was the food. The rest of the place had more building work than expected and the advertising as a fantastic holiday village will be more accurate once everything has been updated. To be honest we expected our stay to be not exactly five star, but at least to have modern chalets with fresh decor, not stained grout and dirty walls and less than spotless hospitality trays as an example. It would be better to close the village down whilst the refurbishment is going on as it's too small a resort to do so when guests are there - the fenced off areas and piles of rubble etc are too on top of you, and very unsightly The staff tried very hard and did their best to entertain everyone. Actually the entertainment was very good as a whole. We wouldn't stay at this particular resort again, although would try one of the Warner hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Lakeside Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire