Spent the last weekend in June here. When I booked a couple of weeks before the Harbour Suites were all that was available. When we arrived we were concerned because of the work that was going on in the Harbour Suite area but our chalet was great, obviously new, huge comfy bed, TV in the bedroom and lounge, lovely bathroom with big walk in shower cubicle. Nice little patio area with a table and chairs, unfortunately nothing to look at apart from some more chalets but the lake was only a short walk away and its was lovely to sit there are feed the ducks and swans. The work finished that afternoon and didn't restart until we were leaving on the Monday so didn't bother us, there was a letter in our chalet apologising the the work that was going on. Another bonus for us was the fact that you can park your car right outside your chalet and you are only a short walk to all the amenities. We shared a table for dinner and breakfast with another couple who had booked a Harbour Suite at short notice. We didn't mind sharing but I know not everyone likes to share a table with strangers. Bonus was we were right on the edge of the dance floor so got a good view of the entertainment. We found the food to be generally quite good. The entertainment team work very hard and the Beatles tribute act on the Saturday night were excellent. We had very good weather so were able to get out and about. It wasn't a cheap break but we enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire