Just back from our 1st visit to Waners.Went with 14 friends.Stayed in the the Harbour Suite's most impressed with the acommodation.Food was good and the entertainment.Sat night was The Searchers.The only thing are the bar price's.Same two drink's where different price each time between £7-20--£7-80.When my husband asked about it the answer was that's the price. Not over impressed with this.Must say a big thank you to all the hard working staff.Would we go back yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire