I was living on Hayling Island from 1947 till I left in 1966 to go to College. This was the first time that I came back for a Holiday and to spend some time with my Mum and Sister. My wife and I had a fantastic break as Lakeside Coastal Village. Staff and food very good. Will be back in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Resort. You'll love the lake that gives this Classic Resort its name but Lakeside is about the seaside too. Sea air and great views are all part of the magic here. There's plenty to keep you busy at traditional Lakeside, including an indoor bowls complex. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Lakeside Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Warner Lakeside Classic Hotel
- Warner Lakeside Coastal Village Hayling Island, Hampshire