Stayed here recently and can only say good things about the place. Great welcome from reception and an excellent meal in the bar. We all hope this kind of hotel exists and very pleasing to find it does. Got a good rate on their website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halifax's only four-star hotel is now listed in the 2013 Michelin Guide along with the country's elite hotels & restaurants. Holdsworth House is a beautiful Jacobean manor built in 1633, which has been owned and run by the Pearson family for 50 years. The manor stands in stunning, secluded gardens and is just three miles north of Halifax. It feels a world apart from the bustle of everyday life and is a perfect choice for accommodation, weddings and conferences. In this beautiful old house you'll find open fires, cosy lounges, fine antiques and tapestries that create a sense of history and comfort. The 39 charming bedrooms are all ensuite and have all been individually furnished. Dinner is served by candlelight in the 17th Century, oak-paneled 2 AA Rosette-winning restaurant whilst the Long Bar has a simpler brasserie style menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holdsworth House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holdsworth House Hotel And Restaurant
- Holdsworth Hotel Halifax
- Holdsworth House Hotel & Restaurant Halifax, West Yorkshire