We booked via Living Social 2 night (Sat & Sun) B & B deal in early September and found hotel very central with comfortable rooms, as said by other reviewers the hotel is a bit dated but rooms were clean and we found beds and linen ok, staff were very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was standard English with cereals and toast with fruit juices and if you wanted something other like porridge or omellettes all you did was asked and they would oblige if they could and there was plenty to fill us.The only downside was we came back after 11-30 on both nights to find the front door was locked and you had to ring the bell or ring a mobile number to gain entry which we found rather unusual to say the least and also there was nobody in the bar fo a nightcap !! but it was an enjoyable weekend and we would go back.
By the way we never heard any noise through the night and had 2 nights good sleep, then again it could have been the alcohol ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Crown Hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Halifax. Situated opposite Halifax Railway Station and The Eureka Children's Museum. The Victoria Theatre, Square Chapel, Piece Hall; plus other local attractions are all in close proximity. Making us a great choice for both Business and Leisure stays. The hotel offers a range of 41 bedrooms spread over 5 floors. All rooms are en suite with tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, television with free view channels, direct dial telephone, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking and a 24-hour reception and bar service. The Imperial Crown Bar & Restaurant offers Breakfast plus a wide range of meals, snacks and refreshments all available throughout the day, to both residents and non-residents. Our menu incorporates some truly mouth-watering British classics, all fresh and cooked to order. The iconic Archives Suite provides an excellent choice for Weddings, Private Functions and Conferences. Directions: Join the M62, and exit at J24. Take the A629 to Halifax, and follow the signs for Eureka Children's Museum and the railway station. The hotel is opposite the railway station. Our car park is located on the opposite side of the road, a permit will need to be displayed in your vehicle; which can be collected from our reception. Leeds Bradford International Airport is about 38 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Imperial Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Crown Corus Halifax
- The Imperial Crown Hotel Halifax, West Yorkshire