“Not the best in the Halifax area.”
Review of MASTERS RUCHEE - CLOSED

MASTERS RUCHEE
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: well recommended on local sites. 01422339988 HX1 1JB
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Very nice food but nothing to rave about.Sowerby Bridge is the place to go for the best Indian/Pakistani food around.

1  Thank JOHNBERTH

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Been here a few times over the last few weeks. It has been absolutely fabulous.
Was told about this place on recommendation which has turned out really good.
This will beat any proper Indian diner without a problem.
Quick service good food and brings pride back in to Halifax town.

1  Thank Halifax1975
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Read reviews and thought great - sounds like a good bet! Waiter nice and friendly. Ordered a bottle of wine, asked for some water also and gave him our order and waited.....and waited.....and waited. After about 20 mins, the waiter gave us our second lot of poppadums. After about 1 hour our water eventually arrived plus some sad looking tandoori prawns that I had ordered for a starter. We asked what the delay was and was told "it was the prawns" (what?!) - I had ordered tandoori prawns and apparently they had to "marinate" - what a load of c***! After coming in at around 7pm it was now nearly 8.30pm. We had drunk the bottle of wine and still no food, no apology, after politely asking was there a problem with the chef to which the staff just shrugged their shoulders. Eventually we paid for the wine and the starter and left (funny thing is the bill was already written out in anticipation of us leaving). Again, no apology or explanation from the staff just nothing! - not sure what happened that night but we will DEFINITELY be giving this place a wide birth!!

1  Thank Vicky P
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Great food. Great service and never had a bad meal from Ruchees.

Its always a warm welcome and a good dining experience.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Went into Masters Ruchee couple of days ago, was fairly busy and deliveries going constantly. I was taken to my table by a well dressed gentlemen, having ordered my food starters came 15mins later piping HOT and the lamb chops were just brilliant! Could have had more than one portion! Currys arrived 10mins after we had finished our starters again it was piping hot and the taste has to be the bets in Halifax by far I am simply amazed by the quality of the curry with fresh ingredients and fresh topping rather than a curry in a bowl. The naans were well cooked and the pilau rice is to die for. I had ran out of water within an instant the waiter was there before I was about to ask with a jug of water ready for me which was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a brilliant curry. Not to miss out guys well worth it trust me! Reasonably prices as well. Give it a try as you wont be disappointed! Made this my favourite curry house and will be a regular for a very long time.
Thank You Guys! See You Soon!

1  Thank Brian K