“Big disappointment”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: well recommended on local sites. 01422339988 HX1 1JB
“Big disappointment”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

After eating in and getting take aways from here for almost 3 years. I doubt I will be eating here again!
Just received a takeaway and my naan had not only no garlic on it, it also was virtually raw in places. The onion bhaji was mainly flour and spices with a very small amount of onion. This is the 2nd time I have been disappointed with my food from here. I'm not certain if its new chef or whether they were in a rush but on this occasion I wouldn't recommend to friends. My bf however loved his!

• Visited June 2014

“Phenomenal”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Me and my buddies visited Halifax for the first time and ate from ruchees. The food was amazing the service the best we had. The staff made us feel very welcomed. And if u r visiting Halifax need to satisfy ur taste buds I would recommend a visit.

• Visited February 2014
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Halifax....”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been to many curry houses in Halifax over the years and although there are a handful of outstanding places, most of them are terrible, Ruchees is the former, no matter what is ordered the food is outstanding, I have tried many of their dishes and have never been disappointed, you must try the prawn puri, no one does it like Ruchees, my only gripe is with the lamb, most of the time it is spot on, fresh, tender chunks with lovely bits of fat how it should be, but occasionally it is a little tough and simply not as nice, different chefs? yesterdays? who knows. It is also great that you can eat in, takeaway or have it delivered, very convenient for my girlfriend and I as we do all 3. Very reasonably priced and a wide selection on the menu catering for all tastes.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant No OTHER WORDS REQUIRED!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

i think this restuarant is the best in Halifax if you're passing by it brilliant to grab a bite Bril

• Visited January 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing best restaurant in Halifax”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Amazing staff and great customer service along with great food at amazing prices. Babery Karahi special was also brilliant. I'd advise any visitor in the area to come and try out this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013