“Please visit for a little taste of the med in Fax”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Greco - CLOSED

El Greco
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The "El Greco" is back!!!
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Please visit for a little taste of the med in Fax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I went here with my daughter and partner, following recommendations on Trip Advisor, and to get me in the spirit of a visit to Greece next week.

The staff were very friendly and made conversation, although it was very quiet.

The food was fab, the greek dips are to die for and we were offered more bread once we had finished our first bowl full.

The menu is extensive and offers specials and early bird deals, we opted for the souvlaki for two, which came as an ample portion including, tzatski, pasta, salad and sautee potatoes, the meat was delicious really tender and tasty. My daughter had the souvlaki for one, and this came with hand made chips (always a winner).

To top it all we had mythos beer, which made me remember holidays in Greece, all topped off with a Greek sweet and coffee.

Lovely meal, nice simple decor and friendly staff. Hope more people go here as it is a little gem hidden away, lets hope the big chains around the corner don't spoil the fact that lovely food can be found at these independant restaraunts.

• Visited September 2013

Leeds
“Good food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Following recommendations on trip adviser we decided to go the 3 Olives. We were not disappointed. We went as a group of 4 and decided to choose the one of Set menu Meze. The food was excellent and portions generous. The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to return.

Visited August 2013
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Fab Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Came here twice last week with my husband, the food is amazing and very filling, we had no room for pudding! The staff are very friendly and the service was excellent. I would reccomend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Sowerby Bridge, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went to the 3 Olives last night with my parents, it's not the first time we've been there, which shows just how good it is. With it being the August Bank Holiday, there was live Greek music and dancing. All the staff are very friendly and very accommodating. They even started dancing to the live music when the restaurant was quieter. My parents and I all had a mezze. For £16.95 per person this is fantastic, the amount of food we got is excellent and it was cooked beautifully. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to try traditional Greek cuisine. We need to keep little diamonds like this restaurant going strong for years!!

• Visited August 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Went here with my husband on15th August for our 15th Anniversary. Food was great and the service was fast. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013