“GOOD FAMILY FOOD”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“GOOD FAMILY FOOD”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We visited as a family of four after being at the cinema. We all had dough balls to start which came with garlic butter and pesto and was very tasty. My daughter had the children's menu and upgraded for an extra pound as she has a good appetite. Unfortunately my order didn't arrive at the same time as the other members of my family. However this was spotted and they apologised, offered me complimentary nibbles and refunded the price of the pizza. I was impressed with their customer service as we are only human and mistakes happen! We also got a big jug of tap water with our drinks and the serving staff were very attentive. We finished with a dessert and coffee and all thought it was a lovely Saturday night treat. I would take the family again.

• Visited February 2014

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Had better elsewhere”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Food is mediocre. However this is an Italian eatery run entirely be very young British adults/children. They're all very nice until you make a complaint. Then the noise levels and banging increase. A little like petulant children. A 660ml bottle of Birra Moretti costs in the pub next door £2.94. In Pizza Express a similar beer, Peroni is £6.35! The pizza's have a soggy base. Correctly cooked they would have been nice and crisp. Will I be visiting again.....no. I'll stick with authentic Italian cuisine.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Tony O
Pattaya, Thailand
“excellent food in great atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

PE have been around for many years and have an excellent product. This restaurant will be really good come the good weather with views, from the outdoor seating, across the valley to Beacon Hill. Only one complaint = the latest menu doesn't include my all time favorite "Capriciosa" pizza.

• Visited January 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Value and Location”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Ate here twice while on a recent stay in Halifax. Excellent service, reasonable price. No complaints.

Visited January 2014
“Good for Children - but no reason to visit for adults - ever.”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I liked the layout and furnishings of Pizza Express. I felt that I was then in a well rehearsed process. There were lots of complicated deals for the Pizzas. Incredible high prices for a small Pizza with probably the worst sugar tasting base I have ever tasted. Why come here when you could visit a real restaurant? Apparently its good for kids because they have a children's menu and colouring books etc.

If your not visiting with children you can visit any other restaurant, literally, and it will be better. Expensive and really bad tasting food. Kind of glad the portions were so small. Dreadful. No personality.

• Visited December 2013