“Great Food and Great Hosts”

Lanika restaurant halifax
Ranked #22 of 315 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lanika Restaurant, Halifax. Our aim is to deliver beautiful quality food, all whilst in the chic and relaxed setting of our restaurant. We have a large selection of authentic Indian/Pakistani cuisine on offer, both in our main restaurant menu and featuring in our extensive buffet. Offering a luxurious dining experience, if you are looking for an Pakistani Restaurant in Halifax that offers high quality for affordable prices, then look no further. Our vast selection of food caters for all tastes and preferences, whether you prefer your food with a spicy kick or are after a milder dish. All of our food is freshly prepared on site by our Chefs, using only the finest and freshest ingredients. We look forward to seeing you soon...
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I visited Lanika with two friends, having never been to this restaurant before I was unsure what to expect
On our arrival the welcome we received was warm but not in your face and overpowering as with some restaurants.
The food is buffet style, this is one of my reasons for being cautious, some buffet style restaurants leave food out for hours and hours due to making large amounts. I had no reason to worry, the food appeared to be cooked in smaller amounts and replenished regularly, very very tasty!!

The staff regularly came to remove our used plates and offer us more refreshments, be that a jug of water or anything from their drinks menu. Very attentive!

All in all a great place to go for a meal, I thoroughly enjoyed it as did the two friends I visited with.

h45h, Manager at Lanika restaurant halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

thank you for your kind review, this is the response we love and we hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is the first time we've been to the restaurant and overall it was fantastic. The starters are to die for. Will definitely go again

1  Thank werdnanitram

thank you for your kind review, hope to see you soon :) xx

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Made a return trip was so impressed from first visit .fab food lots of choice .staff were helpful and polite .well worth the money will be back again soon. Well done to lanikas for providing halifax with a lovely resturant and exellent food.

1  Thank Mattconn

thank you for your kind review, hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Hi - never written a review before in my life! I hate going to new places as I like to go to tried and tested, eating out is a bit of a treat and I don't want it to go wrong. On opening the door to Lanika I could see it was a nice place - I liked the way they had done it out, and we also saw some friends the minute we walked in which was a good sign I thought. The staff were very courteous and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The place was very clean, very smart and the food was very good. It was a buffet and I was glad you could pick up fresh cutlery each time you went up. I liked that they had a mixed chopped salad, one without a sauce and one in a sauce - it was a good variety of salad and a very good choice of starters. The curries were good, not too many to choose from but what there was,was very good. We never made it to the puddings as I think we over-indulged on the starters! Lots of people were coming in so I think word has got round about the quality of the staff and food. We will definitely go again - plan is to walk next time so we can walk some of the calories off on the way home!

thank you for taking the time out to write us such a lovely review! thanks again and see you soon :) xx

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have been going to lanika for some time, we have booked both downstairs and upstairs rooms, brilliant experience, the customer service is great, everything runs smooth every time. I would definitely recommend this place to other people for bookings/parties or even just for a meal out! Superb!

thank you for you lovely review, hope to see you soon ;) xx