The Tower House Hotel
Kirk Lea Guest House(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$80
US$59
US$57
The Imperial Crown Hotel(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$67
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$82
PremierInn.com
The Butchers Arms(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$178
All reviewswedding breakfastfrom start to finishwedding receptionhoneymoon suiteevening receptionroast beefsowerby bridgepiecontinental breakfastfood was lovelyfollowing morningbar and restaurantfamily weddingstayed here for one nightfull englishcar parkcarvery
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We enjoy a warm welcome every Wednesday for Rob's quiz night. We enjoy the atmosphere with friends and choose from excellent range of beers and then get on with the quiz - there are prizes, a raffle and open the box! Fabulous suppers prepared every week. Join in the fun. Also enjoyed a wonderful famly wedding here last year. Come along and let Rob tax your brains too. Linda D

Room Tip: Ask the staff they will be more than happy to help.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The Tower House were do I start - I have visited the Tower House on numerous occasions and it has never disappointed. The staff are warm and welcoming and cant do enough for you. It was a wonderful setting for a Wedding that I recently attended and was very exclusive, the drinks are extremely well priced and the food was wonderful.
I also enjoy the carvery on a Sunday and for the price you cant go wrong. There is different types of pie as well as three types of meat to choose from (or all three if you can!) as well all the trimmings, the managers are vegetarians so there are keen to cater to a wide range of dietary needs.
The recently refurbished hotel is modern with luxury showers and flat screen televisions incredible value for money.
The setting is amazing and is such a sun trap ideal for a nice cool beer in the outdoor seating area!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chantelle M
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel last night and have to say wot a very professional place.from the first minute I got here they just could do enough for me thank you to all. I came to Halifax on a Viset and I will be coming back to this hotel to stay. I had lunch in the restaurant were they was very professional the service was second to none. I found it very clean and the beer was nice I do recommend that you try this lovely hotel good value in all areas.

Room Tip: All rooms are of good but rooms at front have a lot of sun.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank DaznicCarpets
Reviewed 10 July 2013

What can I say about the tower house - more than wow! We had our wedding there in June 2013 and it exceeded all our expectations. I knew by reputation alone that it would be amazing, but it was even better than I thought. Rob and Nicola are such lovely people, who make you feel like a million dollars. They were extremely professional, and everyone really enjoyed themselves - thanks to Rob, Nicola and the lovely staff. The British like to fault something :-) but we couldn't think of a thing - or anyone else - the food for the meal and evening bbq was commented to be excellent, and having Rob as master of ceremonies meant it ran seamlessly. They had thought of every little detail and eventuality. I loved it so much - and cant wait to spend our anniversary there. Thank you to them both and all the staff. Top notch!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Me and my business partner stayed at the Tower House for 4 days last week whilst attending to business in Halifax and all i can say is that this hotel just gets better and better. Nothing is too much trouble for these guys . We arrived late and needed to dine but the chef had just cleared up ,that didnt matter as he was streight back to work and prepared us an excellent meal .This hotel is just home from home. We needed to be up and out the following morning at 6.30 am andof course this wasnt a problem, chef was back on duty to cook a delicious breakfast a massive thanks goes out to Andy .Our 4 days of staying at the hotelwas absolutely excellent , they are all so accomodating and nothing is ever too much trouble.What a pleasant and well organised establishment itis a credit to Halifax. Hats off to Nik and Rob who do a remarkable job of running the Tower House you should be proud of yourselves . Hope to see you soon and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business