The Tower House Hotel
US$84
The Imperial Crown Hotel(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelocity
US$84
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$88
PremierInn.com
The New Hobbit(Sowerby Bridge)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$137
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding breakfastfrom start to finishwedding receptionhoneymoon suiteevening receptionroast beefsowerby bridgepiecontinental breakfastfood was lovelyfollowing morningbar and restaurantfamily weddingstayed here for one nightfull englishcar parkcarvery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed here for two night. I arrived late and was greeted in a very friendly manner. All of the staff all weekend where friendly. Maybe not the most professional but it certainly didn't matter as they where so chatty.
Food was nice both breakfast and dinner. Just simple nice food.
The room was lovely. Clean and just really nice!
Would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Wow I cannot praise this hotel highly enough. Myself and around 10 others from my company stayed here on a 2 day offsite trip to Copley and as well as booking accommodation, we also booked a business lunch in the function room for our first day. Well as well as the rooms being spacious, well decorated and exceptionally clean and tidy, the lunch that was put on for my colleagues utterly exceeded expectations. We were expecting a long table in the bar with some casual pub food and what we got was 3 beautifully decorated tables including centre pieces, a 3 course set menu and our own private area. My colleagues were very impressed, the food was gorgeous and the staff were extremely accomodating and friendly throughout our stay.

Both the manager and the staff went above and beyond any usual hotel customer service to ensure that our stay was as stress free as possible and I would absolutely recommend this to any other business wishing to find somewhere to stay in the Copley area.

Room Tip: If you can, book the wedding suit! I believe it's Room 1! My colleague managed to book this in early and the stand alone bath by itself if worth the extra pennies. :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Had our wedding here yesterday and it was amazing! The staff couldn't of been anymore helpful! They made our day the best. Our room was extremely nice the food was awesome and everyone had a fab day. Rob and Nicola made our dream come true x

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Rack75
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed here for 1 night a I was in Copley with work. This hotel is a few mins drive from the office so was perfect for the 1 night.
We were greeted by friendly reception staff. Given details of the restaurant/breakfast, asked if we needed taxis for the morning, very pleasant.
My room was lovely, quite modern looking, double bed, sofa, tea & coffee facilities, and a lovely bathroom. No bath but a nice shower. I would say that the walls are quite thin, in the morning I could hear other people turning on their shower etc.
We are in the hotel restaurant in the evening, this was delicious! There is an excellent choice of food on the menu, all made to order. We all really enjoyed this.
Breakfast was nice. I just went for toast, buffet breakfast was included in our stay, if you waned hot then this was extra.
Nice hotel, great for when I am working in the area. If staying I would advise to eat in the restaurant and great food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

wow......I loved my winter wedding and it was made all the more special because the venue was beautiful!! rob and nicola have an amazing team who couldnt be more than helpful and kind. the food is gorgeous too. we will be defiantly be back for sunday dinner and hopefully an anniversary stay.....
thankyou all love carla and col x

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple