“Fabulous!!!”

The Tower House Hotel
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Halifax
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Attended a wedding function and stayed one night at this hotel. The welcome was warm and friendly, the hotel was spotless throughout, the food was excellent which made for a great time had by all. Well done Tower House hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 February 2011

Went along as guests to a birthday party. Had a truly wonderful night. The DJ covered all ages/genres and played all the requests. The Buffet was scrumptious, a good variety and enough left over for a second visit. The function room was well presented with the bar only a small stagger away..Hic. I'll certainly keep an eye out for other events that occur there - as it seems they have regular Artiste nights. Thanks to Rob,Nicola and all the staff who made a special night extra special

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2011

I decided to ring the Tower House as i manage a small care home and wanted somewhere different to take my Service users for a nice relaxing meal . After speaking with the Managers Rob And Nik they assured me that our outing would be disabled friendly . Well my goodness what a day . Everything was absolutely perfect and they went out of their way to make it special . It has a very easy wheelchair friendly entrance and all the staff were very helpfull with assisting me to escort the wheelchairs in . All in all it was a perfect day and would recommend the Tower House to anybody who is disabled. Thank you all very much and we will certainly be returning . The food was also fantastic . Well done to your excellent chef Andy who also came and introduced himself . The Tower House is a credit to you . xx

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I was very disappointed with my stay at the Tower House as the reviews on Trip Advisor were so glowing. When I arrived the hotel was semi deserted with the exception of a loud band rehearsing in the function room. Friendly lady showed me to my room which was clean but tiny. On awakening I tried to shower but had to squeeze into a tiny cubicle and then had the water stop after 3 minutes so had to finish rinsing in the sink. Went down for breakfast at 7.10am and the dining room was dark and deserted except for one other guest who explained the chef was running a little late but wouldn't be long. After five minutes a chef appeared and offered me toast or hot drinks. and pointed me at the buffet for continental breakfast. On offer were tinned grapefruit segments, cornflakes and packaged croissants. I complained about my plumbing that day and was told I'd be moved to a better room. That evening when I returned I had to bang on windows to be let in and then was taken to my new room but couldn't find my belongings. The check in person helped me find them in my old room and helped me move them. Next room was still tiny but clean. Next morning I had a better breakfast of scrambled eggs at extra cost but my shower was cold. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank AnneAndover
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Ive had the pleasure of visiting the tower house on a number of occassions now, each of which have been a truely fantastic experience. I first came to see the abba tribute act, and enjoyed it so much, not just the act but the refreshed and revitalised atmosphere in the bar and restaurant, i decided to book the beatles and a room as a suprise for my wife. It was extremley nice that the manager recognised us on our return and after over hearing me wishing my wife a happy birthday, decided to upgrade our room to a suit as a treat.. now seriously were else do you get service like that!!! The rooms are comfy and modern, and you can tell cleanliness is top of the agenda.. Ever since, we visit the Tower House at least every fortnight to kick back and relax, whether it be with our children and family at the sunday carvery, or just a few beers and a laugh on a wednesday at the quiz with an added bonus of a supper. I would recomend the tower house to anyone, local and far a field, you would certainly be welcomed with a smile evry time ;)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Couldn't ask for any more.Staff were very very helpful allowing us to check in at 9am on day of arrival and check out at 7pm on day of departure which was greatly appreciated by ourselves . Room was clean and modern lovely refurbishment , lovely food and friendly staff .Will definately visit again if in area and would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Tower House for an aniversary. We had a fantastic meal and stayed over in one of the gorgeous rooms. Everything was perfect!!! The hotel is stunning and we were made to feel so welcome. We would definitly stay again and have booked tickets for one of their comedy nights in January. Can't wait!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YorkshireGirly
Also consider these accommodations in or near Halifax
Holdsworth House Hotel & Restaurant
Premier Inn Halifax Town Centre
The Rock Hotel
The Rock Hotel
#9 of 10 in Halifax

Been to The Tower House Hotel? Share your experiences!