“Lovely room”
Review of Tudor House

Tudor House
Ranked #33 of 99 Great Yarmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here in September for a last minute weekend away. We were greeted by very happy owners.
our room was nice and clean. The only point we would make is the ensuite bathroom door is a bit pointless, as it didn't shut very well.
breakfast was nice, however it is very quiet in the breakfast room. When myself and my boyfriend spoke, we were looked at strangely and an old man told us to sssssh! clearly some people aren't morning people. a bit of quiet music or the radio on, would have made a happier atmosphere in the breakfast room :)

thanks for a nice weekend

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tudor House

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed here whilst on business in Great Yarmouth. I found the owners to really friendly and considerate. I had a double room en suite, good sized room, nicely furnished if a little twee but I'm being fussy.
The single rooms share a toilet on the same floor, which might not suit everybody, but you have your own key to it.
Breakfast was good, freshly made, both cooked and continental available. It's a five min taxi ride to the train station and 3 minute from the town centre.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The Tudor has to be one of the best Guest Houses that I have stopped in. The owners, Paul and Caroline were outstanding and could not do any more for you. The breakfast was superb with a very good choice on the menu and the room was excellent with a very good en suite. The whole Guest House is spotless and you really could not ask for more. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley D
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My son and I booked the Tudor House after reading the previous reviews left on here. I have to say we were not disappointed. We had agreed with the proprietors to arrive later in the evening due to work commitments but fortunately for us we arrived early and were met with a very friendly greeting. Our room was both comfortable and clean, the en suite was the same with a great shower. Breakfast was at 8.30, which allows time for a lay in, and had a choice of cereals, fresh fruit and fruit juices all followed by a full English or a wide selection of other cooked goodies and toast, there was always enough to keep you going all day. Nothing was ever too much for Paul and Caroline, and there is parking nearby with a permit which they give you. The Tudor was a great find, well worth a visit and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have never felt the need to write a review on a place before good or bad as I believe everyone is looking for something different and should not be influenced by others opinions. BUT! I have just spent three nights in the most amazing little guest house. Tudor House has to be the best find so far. My partner and I have visited Yarmouth many times staying in various types of accommodation,I now feel our search for the best is over. I could talk about the cleanliness (not a speak of dust in sight) I could talk about the rooms ( nicely decorated and very comfortable) I could talk about value for money (Amazingly cheep for what is offered) I could talk about location (close to everything). Breakfast (large variety,fresh, cooked to perfection) parking (very convenient).I am going to talk about Paul and Caroline (The owners) they are what make this guest house different. From start to finish NOTHING! was to much trouble. A very welcoming, friendly, funny, kind, couple. They have a very good understanding of all their guest needs from the very young (children's breakfast menu offered) to the more mature and everyone in between. They have a wealth of information on the local area it is worth asking for recommendation from them as we had some fabulous meals out, never would have found the restaurants without them. They have a honesty box that provides snacks and cold drinks which we found very convenient no need to hunt down a local shop late at night for water, what makes this more amazing is that all profit made from this goes to a local charity. I'm hoping that people reading this are influenced by my opinions because I'm confident that if you are lucky enough to stay at Tudor House you will soon share them. Thank you Paul and Caroline see you next year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in a twin room. Nicely furnished with good quality furniture and very clean. Excellent bathroom and super shower. Hosts Paul and Caroline were very welcoming. Breakfast was excellent with choice of cereals, juices and yoghurts, and a beautifully cooked full english. Location is excellent. Turn left and you are on the promenade in less than 5 minutes, turn right, through the park, and you are in the main shopping area. I would recommend this guest house unreservedly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just spent 4 days,3 nights at this lovely B&B..couldn't have asked for more!! Excellent service from Caroline and Paul,from the moment we arrived (earlier than we should have!!) but we were sorted out straight away by Caroline.Lovely double room with en suite facilities.Even though it is only minutes from the Seafront it is in a very quiet area and we slept very well,.Excellent breakfast and all fresh cooked.Will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple