“quality”

Ranked #26 of 343 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Four us went to Moments,and what a lovely pleasant evening we had,good food,nicely decorated,we shall be returning

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Four of us went to Moments,we were all very pleased with the are meals,and the service,will most definitely going back,i shall also recommend Moments,to my guest,thank you for a nice evening,Bev

Reviewed 3 May 2014

we went to Moments last night (2nd May) for our mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary as they both love this restaurant.It was my first time but from the moment we walked through the door the staff were friendly and the whole place just had a lovely feeling. We had put balloons and table confetti out so the table looked nice and the staff had even put a card on the table which was a nice touch .All our meals were hot and cooked to perfection,I had the chicken supreme which was very nice.The dessert menu had a wide choice and i found it too be different from alot of places so that was refreshing to see. At all times through the night the staff made sure we were all fine,they are exceptional here,really friendly which i like and they do not rush you through your food.I would highly recommend this restaurant,we all had a lovely night,really special,Thankyou to all the staff at moments,beautiful place,gorgeous food.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just when I had resigned myself to either another not so cheap & nasty fish 'n' chip dinner or a night by the stove cooking for our holiday party, i had the good sense to check trip advisor for one last hope and boy what a great decision it turned out to be - I found the Moments Restaurant, checked out the reviews, which looked pretty good & we set off for a walk to take a look before booking. As we arrived it looked a bit plain and non-descript, but as you walk around to the front, it's character becomes interesting, more promising - it was Saturday evening and the sign out front said Fully Booked - good sign. As we were looking to book a table for Easter Sunday I thought I would give them a call to check for availability - a friendly guy explained that lunchtime was fully booked but they could fit us in around 5 - another good sign & great customer service - Table Booked!!
Arrived at 5 on the Sunday after a short walk past the beach, to be greeted by a young man asking if we would like drinks and inviting us to sit down & he would bring them over. We were given the menus and one of our party of 8 was a coeliac and she explained this to the guy who listened and took the time to explain what they could offer (she is always very nervous about eating out, as she doesn't have the confidence that she will be correctly served gluten free food) - Result!
We ordered the food - it came, well presented, flavoursome and just the right amount of it.
The service was good, attentive and very friendly

In summary
Location - just a short walk from the sea, the restaurant feel was welcoming
& tidy, ambiance was good

Menu - good varied menu with realistic pricing & the kitchen team obviously care about what they do - well done! (the way that they looked after the coeliac was impressive)

Staff - customer service was excellent from the first phone call to when we walked out of the door - again well done!

(I have been in the hospitality business for almost 30 years, chef for 25, mostly around London so to go somewhere that ticks all of the boxes is a rarity, Well Done to you All!!)

The next time I visit the area I will make a point of booking a table here again

PS - I don't usually write reviews

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We've been coming here as a family for years and it never disappoints. Last Saturday 5 of us went and had a lovely evening. The steak is always a favourite of mine as Cane knows how to cook it to perfection. The rest of the party were also very complimentary about their food. It was quite busy so the atmosphere was up beat with everyone seeming to enjoy themselves. I find the menu varied and fairly priced. If you are every in and around the Scratby area then this is a must visit, but I suggest booking as it has a good local reputation and gets busy.