Silverstone House
Andover House Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$175
US$68
Priceline
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$83
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The New Beach Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$104
  • Beachfront
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$238
US$129
PremierInn.com
Imperial Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
Knights Court Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmini fridgeb bfull englishwelcomed like old friendsrooms are spacioushappy daysexcellent hostswould stay here againfree wififriendly ownersfew minutes walkstayed for nightsfreeview tveach morninglovely breakfaston arrivalfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Silverstone House, great location for the beach and town centre, Trevor and Sue good hosts, breakfast is good, sets you up for the day, the only problem, parking could be an issue, although if you dont mind a little walk you can park nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Me & my friend came for a Girly weekend away. Phoned to make the booking which works out cheaper than online. Very friendly staff. Lovely size rooms with fan, hair dryer & mini fridge. Great tv & lots of storage space. Breakfast was amazing & you get so much! Don't know why people moan about the smoking as there is plenty of non smoking guest houses in the area! Everything you need is a short distance walk. Its nice that you can come & go as you please. We had a dab time and felt like we were 18 again so apologise to anyone if we were noisy. Would highly recommend to friends & family.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Me my partner & 10 week old baby have just come back from Great Yarmouth were we stayed at this excellent hotel. I can honestly say I have stayed in many hotels but owners here were by far the best hotel owners I have ever met. Trevor the owner was excellent he did so much from day one till the day we left he and sue are lovely and also the lovely cleaner,our daughter had a bit of a cry one early morning and wen i apologised i sort of got told of by trevor for apologising. true gentlemen,We go to great yarmouth alot and we will be defo visiting this hotel again. I honestly couldn't recommend anymore. Excellent value for money!
Regards
Taj, Kelly & Baby Jessica

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Me and my wife stayed here for 2 nights. we where greeted by a lovely lady on our arrival and was given our door key. the room was beautiful and a great size it also had a nice size on suite as well.The bed was really soft and comfortable to sleep in and it also has nice facilities. The hotel even had wifi for those who needed it or wanted to use it. i recommend this hotel as the owners are really polite and lovely. i would stay here again and again.

the only thing is that i dont know why this hotel is 3 stars it should be a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: The room me and my wife stayed in was the super king size room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Myself, my fiancé and my parents stayed here end of July for a few days. Our rooms were lovely and clean, good amenities and lovely shower. The only bad things if i had to comment on were that the mini fridge had a broken handle but still kept things coolish. We were lucky to have a mini fridge though as not every room is already catered with one. I believe they are available at a small charge though. The bed was slightly lumpy but not enough to give us such a bad nights sleep. The tv was in a bad position on the wall it took a while getting it right so both of us could see whilst on the bed. The major problem was that the curtains were thin and the sun was shining through at 5am each morning so I would say just change them for backed ones and the rooms lovely! The breakfast was absolutely fab! Best breakfast I've had at a seaside hotel. Lots of choices and cooked to perfection! They even have a microwave with cutlery available if u want to bring food back to the hotel. The only downside to this place is the parking. It's on street and we had a bit of bother with this which meant we ended up paying to park in a designated council pay to park for a few hours til there was a available spot on the road outside the hotel where we had to run round and get the car quick.

All in all, lovely friendly warm accommodation with only a five min walk to shops and beach

• Stayed: August 2013
boboes, Owner at Silverstone House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for your constructive comments, as they help us improve our business and the experience of people staying with us. I have bought blackouts for the room that you stayed in along with new curtains which i had intended to buy anyway but added the blackouts after the comments that you made. We have just bought 2 new fridges which have better handles as we have found that accidental damage has happened with our other fridges due to poor handle manufacture, but as before these will only be available on request (no charge). Glad you had a good time, lovely to meet you all. I'm afraid that before you arrived someone managed to spill tea over one of the remote control's making it not work so we had to transfer a couple of TV's around, so that wasn't the TV that you were supposed to have, so, sorry for that, but i suppose these things happen.
Take care. Sue