Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
All reviews perfect hosts lovely dog shower room see you next year tea and coffee making facilities a great place to stay guest house jill toiletries races broads tidy
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I chose this accommodation online and I couldn't have made a better choice. The quality of the rooms and bathroom was exemplary, the towels and dressing gown were beautifully fluffy, Toiletries were of good quality and there was ample storage space. There was a good choice for breakfasts and I found they kept me going all day. The hosts were very welcoming and their experience in the hospitalty world really shone through. The house is situated on a quiet crescent so parking was no problem. The was a nearby bus stop so the bus was an option if you don't want to walk or drive into Yarmouth. Free Wi-fi in all rooms was a bonus. If all B&B's were this good, no-one would stay in a hotel

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This was a very pleasant stay and ticked all the boxes we look for in B&B accommodation in that water/sweeties/provisions in the room were better than average. Everything else was clean, tidy and suited us fine. Super choice for breakfast. Just beware though for the less mobile that it is a reasonable hike into the centre of Great Yarmouth but as our main intention was to visit the Yarmouth races this was just spot on for us.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Our room was clean and spacious with a large en suite bathroom. Complimentary drinks and nibbles were provided in the room as were toiletries. It was a bit of a walk to the main seafront as the hotel was in a quiet residential area. Breakfast was delicious the host even cooked me milk-free scrambled eggs to accommodate my dietary requirements.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pink_jelly1
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Wonderful place to rest and relax, the hosts are very sweet and extremely helpful. Well worth checking out, we stayed in the self catering cottage which proved to be a real gem. Very clean, and well furnished, with all you could ever need. Will definately do this again. My husband is disabled and the ammenities in the cottage made his visit especially easy. Thank you Jill !

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jane201
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Well of course I don't know that. But it's hard to imagine anything beating it .
Rooms were excellent, host was excellent, breakfast was excellent. Need I say more.
Enjoy