“Excellent for the little ones”
Review of Joyland

Joyland
Reviewed 1 March 2014

There are loads of rides especially for the little ones. You can purchase bags of ride tokens with different offers attached. It's great as you don't have to tell them no, they are too small. So very happy kids.

1  Thank Cooling4
in 11 reviews
"happy memories"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I used to go to Joyland when I was a little girl, my parents used to take me and I really loved it! Everyone in Yarmouth should go for a ride on the snails ;) Love it!

1  Thank Alysta V
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Can be a little pricey but great for smaller children, our youngest is outgrowing it now at 9. This miniature theme park is positioned well on the seafront.

1  Thank Minifan70
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We visited here with our sons, aged 7 and 4 and had a lovely time. This is a nice, old fashioned fair with a good range of rides. The overwhelming positive is the price - 12 rides for £10 - much better value than any of the other attractions on the sea front.

1  Thank Keg1980
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Love this place my kiddies get so excited about the snails mind u so do I at 27 go every year and I love the fact that the tokens never change so handy for us as we go up and down 4 times a year so if tokens left over we can use them next time x

1  Thank Danniitt