“Dated but still worth a visit!”
Review of Joyland

Joyland
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have known this place since I was a kid, have moved away so whilst back in Norfolk decided to visit with my children and Niece/Nephew (all 7 and under). I recall it used to seem massive, nowadays you realise how small it is. What you must do is see this from a kids viewpoint, it kept them entertained for a couple of hours and they thoroughly enjoyed it. No massive queues or height limitations that mean the kids can't get on the ride and end up upset. It is dated but doesn't purport to be a 'Californian Extravaganza'. The best take home for the adults is it doesn't break the bank. I would recommend it to any parents with young children.

1  Thank Christian A

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Both of my children aged 1 and 9 loved the rides in joyland. Theres a good choice of rides especially for smaller children to enjoy. We always go here in the evenings and really have fun!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Just a stone's throw from our hotel this bijou fun park is just the ticket for kids "of a certain age". Lovely place. My kids enjoyed the Spooky Express and the Underwater Ride best of all.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband had to go on the rides with my daughter as she was too small but i think he had as much fun. Great place to keep the kids entertained

Reviewed 25 August 2014

A mini, compact, pleasure park adjacent to Britannia Pier suitable for junior school and rising fives, although the majority of the younger clientele did have adult accompaniment on most of the rides.
Admission to the rides is by pre-purchased £1 tokens and offers are available, the best deal being 25 tokens for £20.
As so much is crammed into a small area, it can, when crowded, be difficult to get around, but even when busy there is little time queuing for rides.
The snails are very popular and seem to provide as much enjoyment ( if not more) for the adults than the kids.