“Great fun for kids and not too expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Joyland

Joyland
Cambridge, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great fun for kids and not too expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Great for the kids and just as I remembered as a child!!! No ques and perfect for toddlers, this place is one of my favourite parts of the town- make sure you visit kids will love it x

• Polish first
Swindon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Dated but still worth a visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I have known this place since I was a kid, have moved away so whilst back in Norfolk decided to visit with my children and Niece/Nephew (all 7 and under). I recall it used to seem massive, nowadays you realise how small it is. What you must do is see this from a kids viewpoint, it kept them entertained for a couple of hours and they thoroughly enjoyed it. No massive queues or height limitations that mean the kids can't get on the ride and end up upset. It is dated but doesn't purport to be a 'Californian Extravaganza'. The best take home for the adults is it doesn't break the bank. I would recommend it to any parents with young children.

1 Thank Christian A
Mansfield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great for smaller children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Both of my children aged 1 and 9 loved the rides in joyland. Theres a good choice of rides especially for smaller children to enjoy. We always go here in the evenings and really have fun!

Peterborough, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Just a stone's throw from our hotel this bijou fun park is just the ticket for kids "of a certain age". Lovely place. My kids enjoyed the Spooky Express and the Underwater Ride best of all.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“husband had just as much fun as my daughter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband had to go on the rides with my daughter as she was too small but i think he had as much fun. Great place to keep the kids entertained