“Lush meal!! ”

Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I recently visited here with some friends, staff were efficient and friendly. We received our starters shortly after we ordered. Our main meals were cooked to perfection and everything was lovely and fresh! We will definitely eat in here again!!!

1  Thank amyking14

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very disappointing, the food is expensive service is not great. You wouldn't serve vegetables at home without seasoning I wouldn't expect a restaurant to do it so very disappointing experience

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've visited this restaurant twice in the last month. The cleanliness and decor is amazing. The staff are so friendly and very attentive. My food was cooked to my taste and was better than I could of expected!!! This is definitely my new eating place, just wish I had found it sooner, a hidden gem on Great Yarmouth seafront. Looking forward to my next visit already :-)

1  Thank Micab27
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice fresh food, we came here three days on the go!!! Very nice decor and atmosphere!!! Nice wine and glasses!!! Nice restaurant quality!!!!

1  Thank Mwood75
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Recently ate at lemon and green pepper over the Easter bank holiday. The service was amazing we were really well looked after from the moment we entered the premises. We were offered the option of a table with a booth which was lovely. The interior is exceptional it's very clean and well maintained. Our steaks were lovely and cooked to perfection and very good value for money. I also tried some of my daughters beef stroganoff the sauce was to die for and the meat just melted in your mouth!!!! I know what I'm having next time we dine here!!! I would highly recommend a meal at this establishment. We will most defiantly be returning.