“Absolutely fantastic”
Review of Lemon & Green Pepper Restaurant - CLOSED

Lemon & Green Pepper Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Just back from eating at this restaurant and I am so full I hurt! Great food, great service and great decor! This is definitely the restaurant on the sea front to visit do much nicer than the outdated ones near by! I will be back next time I visit Great Yarmouth.

London, United Kingdom
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Went here last night following reviews on trip advisor, The décor was nice for a sea front restaurant modern, liked the colours and design. The standard of cleanliness was good.
Maybe the ironing board could of been removed from the restaurant, not quite what I expected to see. The service was ok maybe the waitress was not very experienced or shy, but could have been a bit more chatty, but was polite if not a little to quiet.
Order was taken and food and drinks bought within an exceptable time.
The food was very tasty portions were maybe small for the price but cooked well.
We payed £28. for 2 main meals a coke and a water felt this was a little over priced.
But would go again, but not a first choice.

• Visited June 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lush meal!! ”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I recently visited here with some friends, staff were efficient and friendly. We received our starters shortly after we ordered. Our main meals were cooked to perfection and everything was lovely and fresh! We will definitely eat in here again!!!

1 Thank amyking14
London, England, United Kingdom
“poor sorry but really poor”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very disappointing, the food is expensive service is not great. You wouldn't serve vegetables at home without seasoning I wouldn't expect a restaurant to do it so very disappointing experience

Visited May 2014
“Hidden gem of Great Yarmouth!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've visited this restaurant twice in the last month. The cleanliness and decor is amazing. The staff are so friendly and very attentive. My food was cooked to my taste and was better than I could of expected!!! This is definitely my new eating place, just wish I had found it sooner, a hidden gem on Great Yarmouth seafront. Looking forward to my next visit already :-)

• Visited May 2014