“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Great Yarmouth
Breydon Water Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Essex, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend, staff were very helpful and the caravans were really nice and clean. We was really happy with our holiday and my little boy of 8 yes old didn't want to go home. We would definitely come back here again. Brilliant holiday place.

2 Thank flowa1980
Park R, General Manager at Breydon Water Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to read that you and your little boy enjoyed your time with us, so much so that he didn’t want to come home! I will pass on your kind comments to the entire team here at Breydon who will be as thrilled as I am to hear them.

We hope to see you back at Breydon Water in the future.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Visit this camp with my tourer. My little girl was looking forward to using the out door pool suprise suprise its not open due to delays in building work. The whole camp has has several blackouts with the electricity.

We decided to have a walk to bure camp and that is pathetic too we asked about using jets in the pool and guess what they were unavailable due to been broken. It is absolutely pathetic please save your money and visit a proper camp site as we have wasted a week off our lifes on this joke of a camp site.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alan C
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Had 3 nights here and loved every minute of it staff very friendly and helpful lovely park resort we got a private hire caravan from Emma Wilson and could not ask for more it had everything to make it fantastic will be deffently back bout middle of July for next holiday. Really recommend if you want a lovely relaxing holiday and a lovely caravan.

1 Thank Zinger90
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us at Breydon Water.
It’s great to see that you found that the staff were helpful and the park to be lovely.

We look forward to welcoming you back in July.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The caravan was very clean and tidy
I really liked the night club especially max !! She made me laugh. The arcades where excellent. I really enjoyed the bikes they where good fun.
The show Gleekchic was amazing I really liked sarge's dancing it was really cool

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at Breydon Water.

It sounds like you certainly enjoyed yourself and I am happy that your caravan was clean and tidy. I will personally pass on your feedback to both Max and Sarge who I know will be thrilled as they work tirelessly to entertain all of our guests.

Once again thank you for providing feedback on your stay and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warrington
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Family Holiday and there was loads to do for my kids 2 and 5 years.
We went for a week we stayed in a gold caravan was clean and tidy, only problem was and this was clearly explained to me when I complained there wasn't a freezer in the caravan ( maybe park resorts should look in to this as a family we had some frozen food for the kids and we couldn't keep them frozen so maybe they should put freezers in vans in furture).

Staff.... where to start the entertainment staff was out of this world my kids got attached to the girls they made us feel so welcome so thanks to lisa sarg max ste (sam and jo who hade left during are stay) like to say thanks to the bar staff and kitchen staff and reception staff who help us find somewhere to take the kids out for a day out. Only one more point the bar food was ok normal park resorts standard put maybe they could look into doing like curry nights steak nights etc
So thank you for a great stay and we are definitely thinking about coming back next year.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bond2010
Park R, General Manager at Breydon Water Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I am extremely happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay and will pass on your feedback to the entire team here at Breydon Water. Regarding your comments about freezers in the caravans, each unit does have a fridge with a freezer compartment at the top but I apologise if this was insufficient for your needs. Should you return to Breydon in the future, please don’t hesitate to call the park direct so that we can provide you with a caravan that is more suitable for your needs.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

LEISTON
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed at this park for a weekend Sun holiday .on arrival the place looked reasonable if small and not too busy which was nice.we took our own laundry with us and booked a bronze caravan.We should only of had 2 bedrooms but struck lucky so we thought by getting 3 bedrooms.After unloading we started to look around and discovered the van was less than clean! Dirty toilet,long hairs inside the shower and all over the floors.blood on the toilet seat and rubbish under beds and in wardrobes!holes in the sofa cushions,smeared mirror and sticky remote control.stained pillow in bedroom.mouldy curtain in living room.the longer we stayed the more we noticed was wrong,so next day we went to complain.The staff were very helpful and upgraded us and gave us free bedding witness made up and a £25 meal voucher too and were very apologetic.clearly our first caravan hadn't been cleaned.our second one was spotless and even though it was a silver it only had two bedrooms so our boys were disappointed.t.v remote was missing.after all the packing and unpacking and moving vans our weekend away was far from relaxing.however I can recommend this place for friendly staff and food in restaurant was excellent.entertainment sounded quite good too.would only go back if it was free and prefer park resorts at skegness.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you found that the team were helpful and the food in the restaurant was excellent.
However, I am very sorry to read that your first caravan was not up to our usual high standards. I would very much like to find out which caravan this was in order that I can inspect it personally – therefore I would be very grateful if you could contact me at gm.breydonwater@park-resorts.com.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Coggeshall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

came here for the week with my family and 2 dogs. park was verey nice and the caraven was of a good size, caraven could do with a up date but was clean and tidy.the only down side was that some people did not keep to the rules that dogs have to be on a lead at all times.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you found the caravan to be a good size, clean and tidy. We do inform customers when they book and via the literature they are given when checking in that dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, and we thank you for abiding by the rules.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Yarmouth
The Trevross
The Trevross
#59 of 98 in Great Yarmouth
Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park

Been to Breydon Water Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!