Just got back from a few days in Great Yarmouth where we stayed at the Burlington Palm Court hotel. Its still very dated, we last stayed there about 9 years ago and it hasn't changed that much. The staff were very helpful, the two rooms we booked were clean but very dark and very warm. The breakfast was good but on our last day the dining room was very,very busy. We had almost finished our breakfast when the couple who were sitting behind my husband arrived. My husband had to move to an empty table behind me so he could finish his coffee and the man could sit down at his table, the tables were too close together. Also didnt get much sleep because of a pigeon who started cooing about 3.30 every morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel on Great Yarmouth Seafront. Close to all attractions and the only Hotel in Great Yarmouth with a heated indoor indoor swimming pool. A Great base to explore the Norfolk Broads and Coastline with miles of beaches. Executive rooms, Standard Doubles, Sea views, singles and family rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Burlington Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Burlington Great Yarmouth
- Burlington Palm Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk