We took our 3 year old grandson away for the night to this hotel, We were able to book in nice and early as we arrived there about 12 o clock. We were able to park the car in the hotel car park which was good. Our room was in need of a re- vamp it was old fashioned and dull. The hotel is a good size but still in the 70's. The drinks were expensive and the food was basic. We had decided to have the £22.50 per head menu and the meal was small. Our grandson had a childs meal which enough for a child. Breakfast was cold and service was slow. However a bonus for the hotel is it has a indoor heated swimming pool. Location was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel on Great Yarmouth Seafront. Close to all attractions and the only Hotel in Great Yarmouth with a heated indoor indoor swimming pool. A Great base to explore the Norfolk Broads and Coastline with miles of beaches. Executive rooms, Standard Doubles, Sea views, singles and family rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Burlington Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Burlington Great Yarmouth
- Burlington Palm Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk