Came home today, terrible experience. Room had urine on the floor which stunk. Complained on a few occasions but just passed a bottle of odour neutraliser which didn't work. Fully booked so couldn't change room. Didn't get a sorry at any point. Ran out of odour neutraliser so asked the duty manager and reiterated that the room smelt of urine but was only passed another bottle and she carried on with what she was doing. Asked to speak to the manager but she wouldn't let us speak to the general manager. Finally moved us the night before leaving. Don't stay in room 2 unless they rip the urine stinking carpet up. Also, make sure your food is cooked properly before eating it all! Location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Great Yarmouth’s premier hotels, the Carlton is centrally located at the heart of Great Yarmouth’s recently modernised promenade. This elegant 97 bedroom Victorian hotel can accommodate most holiday requirements and all rooms are en suite, with hot beverage making facilities and colour Television. There is the opportunity to upgrade to sea view and Superior rooms in order to make the most of your stay at this hotel, and a comfortable and quiet lounge bar to relax in. For those looking for something livelier, there is a separate entertainment suite and dance floor with a programme operating most nights of the week. Like many of our hotels, the Carlton enjoys an enviable resort location and it is just a short stroll along the seafront to reach the town centre which offers a bustling market and plenty of shops to browse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Carlton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Carlton Great Yarmouth
- Bay Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk