First time away at this time of the year in March and on a coach holiday, hotel very friendly friendly, food adequate and excellent service. Breakfast was waiter service and you had a good choice of food. Evening Meal was also waiter service and a reasonable choice of food. Well worth returning as the hotel was in the process of being upgraded. I would recommend a Shearing holiday again at this hotel. It was just a shame the weather was so cold and it snowed. But it was the same everywhere. The Local where lovely and friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Great Yarmouth’s premier hotels, the Carlton is centrally located at the heart of Great Yarmouth’s recently modernised promenade. This elegant 97 bedroom Victorian hotel can accommodate most holiday requirements and all rooms are en suite, with hot beverage making facilities and colour Television. There is the opportunity to upgrade to sea view and Superior rooms in order to make the most of your stay at this hotel, and a comfortable and quiet lounge bar to relax in. For those looking for something livelier, there is a separate entertainment suite and dance floor with a programme operating most nights of the week. Like many of our hotels, the Carlton enjoys an enviable resort location and it is just a short stroll along the seafront to reach the town centre which offers a bustling market and plenty of shops to browse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Bay Carlton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Carlton Great Yarmouth
- Bay Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk