Just had our 8th visit to the Carlton..we had the same room 203 that we usually have so we liked that...a sea view and near the lift. Food was good and entertainment ok...one thing I would like to comment on this time they have done away with the optics in the bar and using measures..being ex barstaff I cannot understand this as it is old fashioned to use a measure and more work for the barman...otherwise all was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Great Yarmouth’s premier hotels, the Carlton is centrally located at the heart of Great Yarmouth’s recently modernised promenade. This elegant 97 bedroom Victorian hotel can accommodate most holiday requirements and all rooms are en suite, with hot beverage making facilities and colour Television. There is the opportunity to upgrade to sea view and Superior rooms in order to make the most of your stay at this hotel, and a comfortable and quiet lounge bar to relax in. For those looking for something livelier, there is a separate entertainment suite and dance floor with a programme operating most nights of the week. Like many of our hotels, the Carlton enjoys an enviable resort location and it is just a short stroll along the seafront to reach the town centre which offers a bustling market and plenty of shops to browse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Bay Carlton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Carlton Great Yarmouth
- Bay Carlton Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk