“Fantastic Value”

Ranked #7 of 98 Great Yarmouth B&B and Inns
Benson
“Fantastic Value”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very Welcoming, excellent value for money. The rooms are immaculate, superb for a weekend stay or longer....

I left my wallet in the room, I had it posted back to me within 2 days with all contents intact, I thought this was excellent service as it was clearly my mistake.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Woodandy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed at Sunnyside during the scooter rally weekend in September 2013. Lovely and clean with a warm welcome from Shaun and Debbie. Unbelievable value for money, superb room with en suite, tea and coffee making facilities, large colour wall mounted TV, beds made each day and a breakfast that was truly superb. First ever visit to Yarmouth, not sure if I would go again but if so, I would not hesitate in staying here again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kevin H
Burton upon Trent, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2013

just got back from a four night stay at the Sunnyside Hotel what a lovely place to stay Sean and Debbie are very warm and welcoming the room was lovely and clean,the full English was good value and always very hot when it was came to the table would definatly stay here again and recommend it to friends and family....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I called ahead because I was running late, and was given a warm welcome despite knowing the time I had to be there. I did not meet Debbie, unfortunately. The breakfast was excellent value for money and all the items in the full English breakfast was piping hot. To make the stay absolutely perfect: "leaveing" should be spelled "leaving"; "forbidding" should be "forbidden" and "room's" should be just "rooms"

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2013

decided last year to have an overnight stay in yarmouth with my wife but had no idea where to stay. by chance we found 'sunnyside ' so glad we did, it's a treat! first impression from the outside, very clean and tidy, this continued into the hotel, we were met by a very friendly Shaun and Debbie, both very welcoming, Shaun offered us help with bags and luggage , showed us to a lovely modern well decorated double room, Shaun gave us a quick rundown on what was what and wished us a nice stay. my wife and I both commented on how clean it was, totally spotless! bed was so comfortable, and clean. breakfast was very friendly and informal, perfectly cooked, dining room is a treat, very well decorated and again spotless! we recommended it to other family members who had similar experiences, and we've just got home from another equally nice stay, and WILL be going back soon, my only very honest very minor complaint, and this has no baring on sunnyside or Debbie or Shaun, is some of the residents of the street are a little noisy and unsavoury, but your not staying with them, just feel it need pointing out for an honest frank review, that said it won't be long before my wife and I are there again! thanks to our hosts Shaun and Debbie.

Room Tip: last year we stayed in a top floor double overlooking the front, very nice, and we've just staye...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great stay in twin room with my mum , en suite shower/loo very clean and modern , Debbie and her husband were really nice both welcomed us and were really friendly . I would definatly stay again and have already recommended to others ...

• Stayed September 2013
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Picked this hotel from many available and was very pleased with my choice. This hotel is in a great location for both the seafront and the town. It was very nicely furnished and very clean and we were made to feel very welcome by the owners Shaun and Debbie. The breakfast was excellent and you could choose exactly what you wanted by mixing and matching from the menu. Our room was large and airy and having a floor standing fan was a great addition as it was very warm. Having a fridge was also great so we could have some cool drinks available. I would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple