“Fabulous!”

Rollesby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Excellent service and excellent food. Have to be honest, Indian cuisine not my first choice for a meal out but I am a convert. It was delicious and I am planning to return again soon.

• Visited May 2014

Catfield, United Kingdom
“Great friendly curry house”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

very friendly service, lovely food and nice relaxed atmosphere. Very reasonable prices too, will be visiting again.

Visited January 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Planet Spice an Indian Treat”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have eaten at this resaurant on several occasions both on our own and with friends and have had a large selection from the menu on our several visits. We have never had a bad dish and have not had better Indian food on our travels around th UK. The owners will add 1hatever heat you want, the menu giving the normal heat I.e hot, medium etc. Highly recommended when you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We were part of a group of 12 which would explain why I have mixed feelings about this restaurant .
My food was very good my partners was questionable it was supposed to be a house special but was certainly not to my taste very sweet and sickly . Unfortunately as we were not locals ( the other 10 were ) we were driving , the others were on the jovial side ! . The waiter when taking the order was paying very little attention to what we were ordering and was more concerned about other customers coming in , this lead to several wrongly served meals including the main that my partner ordered . She was told that even though she ordered a lamb dish and chicken was served " they would only charge her for chicken as it was cheaper !!!.
Chips ??? were then supplied free of charge as a sorry gesture ! .
One of our party works as accounts employee and decided to take a look at why the bill was so high , again there was a host of mistakes , items we hadn't had , and inflated quantities of other items ,the staff quickly rectified this .
My personal view is either the waiter that served us was completely inattentive and genuinely made a mistake or he thought that because they were merry they wouldn't notice .
Despite this experience the food on the whole was very good but the service from the guys that served us was very poor .
The final bill without deserts came to £45 per couple
There

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bigsteve62
Norwich, United Kingdom
“great food in a relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Was not disappointed when we recently visited this restaurant. Food was excellent and staff very helpful and friendly. Also the menu was very varied and certainly lived up to its excellent reputation. Cant wait to go back.
Only slightly negative comment I can make is that some of the staff lacked the finesse some customers may expect eg. reaching across the front to clear the table. Well travelled customers may not be concerned but others may not be so happy.

• Visited April 2014