“Shabby Chic tea room, just lovely!”
Review of Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe - CLOSED

Henrys - The Shabby Chic Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$42
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Now under the management of Lisa and Terry. A unique, friendly and nostalgic shabby chic cafe opposite Britannia pier, serving Coffee, Tea, Cakes, Elevenses, Lunches and fabulous Afternoon teas. Hooray Henrys serving simple unpretentious fresh cooked food not fast food!Enjoy the Hooray Henrys experience soon! Hope to see you soon at Hooray Henry's!Check out Hooray Henrys boutique B&B's in Great Yarmouth and Sheringham
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went in here to have a cream tea, and I am so glad I did! The cream tea was delicious, owners lovely and friendly, and fast service. Home made scones were great. The music playing was summery and fun (even though it was raining from outside!) and me and my friend had a great half hour rest. I wish we had stayed at this B&B. If you go to great yarmouth, this place will make the day even better.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Ate lunch here with a friend this week. I tried the homemade hamburger (new to the menu). It was delicious. Very good portion size and good value. My friend had the fish and chips and couldn't stop raving about the batter. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

After walking the whole length of the seafront to find some nice to eat, we found this beautiful cafe. What a find, fantastic.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Gorgeous decor, fantastic food and brilliant service. We popped in for an early lunch over the Easter break. The staff were lovely and very welcoming. The homemade scones were delish and the children loved the fact their apple juice came in tea pots. The milkshake was in a proper milkshake glass. It was all so nice. And the music was fab too! Cant recommend Henrys enough.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

25 of us went to Gt Yarmouth for a hen do and this little tea shop turned out to be our meeting point for lunch and much needed teas and coffees for the weekend. The owner could not do enough for us; our teapots were refilled free of charge; the delicious slices of chocolate or lemon drizzle cake were only £1.00 and the steak wrap was mouth watering. Portions were all generous and great value. The decor was lovely and everything was very clean. We will be back next year!