“Disgusting”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Went here with the family for a swim, the changing rms were disgusting the toilets smelt awful, once inside the pool it was freezing and there's all sand at the bottom of the pool disgusting, this pool really needs a good clean and updating.
Once out my husband reported to the young girl at reception about the changing rms and pool being dirty she then called for the manager who was just a kid himself and were offered free swim tickets we refused these as what's the point we won't be going back.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank sarahv34

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Shocking!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Some friends and I decided to take our children to Great Yarmouth and try out the marina cafe and play area.
Firstly the service we received in the cafe wasn't exactly 'with a smile', in fact staff were miserable. We ordered chips which came half cooked and rolls which were dry and very unappealable.
We then took the children to the play area which was totally disgusting. Left over food and cups, on tables and on the floor! There is no supervision and I'm afraid some parents are unaware that the need to watch their children.
Finally...the toilets, all I wish to say about them is I wished I had been able to hang on, yuk!
It's a shame really as had it been a pleasant experience, being quite local we would have used the facilities again, but I'm afraid we shall all be giving it a miss in the future

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Michelle C
great yarmouth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“disabled swim”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

one to one swim session for wife staff great helpful tried to adapt to wifes need after fear of water.

Visited December 2012
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I went there first time with my kids to go swimming and we were in there like 5 mins in till”
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

They see the play bit upstairs they wanted to get out as kicking off to go play waste off money really 10 pounds and then had to play to go and play and come allway down on bus to go swimming wish they didn't see the play bit but only have to look up bad that is set up so I only go play bit for now on but cheap and get free lunch as well that's good I just go to uea free swim under 5s and 4 pounds adults just wish the slide is open all the time as allways close when I been there that's bad and kids wanted to go on it

Norwich, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Pool in need of serious refurbishment”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Used to go here alot when i was younger, this was about 15 years ago and at that time the changing rooms and pool was pretty disgusting. Now wont go here anymore. They havnt really made any drastic changes to it since then. The changing rooms are really smelly and the floor is slimy. The whole pool side of things just needs ripping out and refreshing.

Its tough as there arent alot of pools around the area out of holiday parks and fitness clubs but i wouldnt reccomend going here.

Visited May 2012