Imperial Hotel
The Cliff Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$86
US$127
US$116
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$99
US$96
The Old Hall Hotel(Caister-on-Sea)
US$130
Willows Guest House(Great Yarmouth)
US$79
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
US$95
US$74
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
The Trevross(Great Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$53
Hotels.com
All reviewsterrace restaurantcafe cruvilla mariafish piesea viewtrouser pressstair liftthis family run hotellovely hoteltea traythird floorwalk in showerbreakfast and dinnerkipperssea frontcomfortable roomsfamily room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel a few times now and are never disappointed. Aileen and Nick pride themselves on customer care, as do all their staff. A lovely, family run hotel. The rooms are clean, as is all the hotel. The food is excellent and plentiful. All the staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. I really can’t fault this hotel. A little oasis in busy Great Yarmouth.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
ImperialHotelGY, Owner at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Glad you could not find any faults!! we are delighted with the 5 star review,thanks

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a long weekend stay over the May Bank Holiday Weekend.
We stayed for the wedding of a friend and i can't fault anyone at Imperial as they all helped make the wedding weekend a special one.
The food was wonderful and plentiful and i can safely say I'm confident I've put on at least a stone after my weekend stay. The food was that good i found myself going up for more again... and again!!!
The staff were absolutely fantastic throughout. My partner and I had our 5 month baby with us and every staff member went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as close to stress free as having a 5 month old at a wedding can be. They all showed an interest in our son and made us feel very welcome.
I was particularly impressed when several members of staff got stuck into the entertainment organised for the wedding and were more than willing to show off their dance moves in the strictly come dancing themed evening.
Thank you everyone at Imperial Hotel for helping to make my friends’ wedding experience a magical one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

What a thorough and outstanding review,we are so pleased you enjoyed all the weekend and the participation of the staff,we are very proud of our team and are glad you appreciated their efforts! especially on the dance floor!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best hotel in the UK by a mile! Food tastes out of this world and the staff are brilliant! They made my wedding day extra special and looked after myself, my wife and my 80+ guests for the whole weekend!! If you’re newly engaged defiantly a must to be viewed and get booked up!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Best hotel in the UK !! thank you for that,so pleased your wedding went off so well,always a pleasure looking after your family,we hope to welcome the next generation very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed over May bank holiday for a wedding. Food amazing. Staff are very friendly and professional and even joined in on some wedding activities! The only bad points I found were the beds weren’t comfy. Pillows and mattress were hard and meant I didn’t get a proper night sleep over the bank holiday. Last thing is there was not much to do in town. The sea front was lovely but the attractions there can be done in an afternoon including the small sea world. However all in all in, a good stay with the best food and a few hangovers .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review I am glad you enjoyed the weekend.Not sure what to say about the matress as they are a very personal preference a review about 5 before yours said the beds were too soft and yet you felt they were too hard?? Difficult to please everyone I am afraid

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights for a wedding. Staff were excellent, friendly & cheerful, offering to take bags & drinks to our room, giving our son a tooth fairy envelope when he lost a tooth & giving both kids little activity packs for the drive home. Food was impeccable & room was comfy & nicely decorated. Kids had separate room with bunk beds. Even had decaff coffee in the room! Cannot fault the hotel & staff and will definitely be back. Thanks to everyone who went the extra mile to make our stay so memorable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review,so pleased your first trip to Great Yarmouth was so positive and we look forward to welcoming you back.It was a joy to serve such well behaved and polite children.