This hotel was good, Breakfast was great & lots of it, The rooms are very clean, but the front ones are in need of double glazeing, as you hear everey sound cars, people walking & talking as they come out the pubs etc, And the Seagulls wake up early in the morning at Great Yarmouth, about 2.30 am. Apart from that the hotel was good ,but could only award 3 out of 5.
So come Waverley get those windows changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk