Just returned from a short break with my family.
The Waverley is perfectly located for the beach area and amusements. Parking is on the street, the manager give you a permit.
I found all the staff friendly and helpful, we stayed in a family room 118 which was perfect for us, loads of space and a huge bathroom. I agree with some of the previous comments about the need for some double glazing, but it didn't spoil our trip. Waking up to the noise of the seagulls instantly reminds you that you're at the seaside when you awake.
The breakfast is buffet style, nicely cooked and plenty of it.
We will be staying here again, for a three star hotel it's great.
Well done Waverley xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk