We booked for just one night on the internet, we were really pleased with the location, really close to shops and seafront
Room was very clean, a little claustraphobic, we were tucked away at the back of the hotel, presumably because we were only there one night, just one small window which we had to climb over bed to reach, but we had all we needed, it was ok.
The lift was challenging, was definitely an experience, not sure I felt that safe as it wobbled and jolted, but glad to say no mishaps! there was a very strange smell in the corridors..... we couldn't make up our minds if it was sewerage, damp, some weird joss sticks or the air freshners in situe throughout......
The staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was self service and plentiful.
Would definitely stay here again, but just try not to think about the origin of the smell!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk