Very well presented hotel. (Inside and Outside) Booked a single room and got a double which had much more room. Very spacious en-suite and the complementary drinks in the room were very well received after a long journey.
Parking permits are provided free of charge, and I managed to park within a minutes walk of the door.
Cooked breakfast was excellent, highly recommended.
Whether you're looking for a business stopover or visiting the local scene this is definitely a high contender. With Britannia pier 2 minutes walk to the end of the road, this is a centrally located hotel and therefore is within walking distance to the beach. Illuminations are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk