We recently booked 2 suits at the Waverly hotel in Great Yarmouth and initially they seemed like lovely rooms but on close inspection they are in need of an upgrade. The bathroom in 105 was long and narrow with cheep fixtures and fittings and hand wash in the shower instead of shower gel. The breakfast was served from 08.30 - 09.30 and at 09.05 we were called to see if we would be going to breakfast. We arrived by 09.10 there were cereal, toast and cooked breakfast which consisted of beans, tomatoes, bacon, sausage and hash browns but by 09.20 they had cleared up all the food. The hotel did have entertainment on Saturday evening as they have a lounge bar which I cannot comment on as I did not go to. There were a couple of coach loads of pensioners staying at this hotel and one of the seating areas did look a little like and old peoples home. However the receptionist and night porter were very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk