We stayed just for the one night and had trouble with a previous booking at another hotel so this was very last minute! Despite this however we still got a fair price and had no trouble booking in. The room was lovely! Perfect size just for the two of us and a nice bathroom, looked fairly recently renovated. Bed was slightly springy but still very comfy and we slept like logs.
Staff were very friendly even though a couple seemed unsure at breakfast? Breakfast was very nice being a nice fryup with toast and cereal options.
Parking had the potential to be a problem however we got a 24 hour permit (perfect for the amount of time we were staying) and we managed to find a spot on the next street.
Overall a lovely stay and I wouldn't have minded doing a full weekend or even longer there. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful brand new two floor fully renovated hotel with all 47 en-suite rooms having LCD T.V., tea-coffee making facility, Intercom Facility and lift access to all the rooms. We are one minute away from the sea front and the main town center(Britannia Pier) and the opposite the famous Pub on the Prom. Full English Breakfast consisting of fresh farm sausages and egg are served to our elite customers in our most lively 100 seater restaurant on the lobby level.Fully stocked bar and lounge on the lobby level for people to relax and enjoy their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your The Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Waverley Hotel Great Yarmouth, Norfolk