“Don't use the amusements”
Review of Britannia Pier

Britannia Pier
Norwich, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Don't use the amusements”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I came home with a very upset little boy today because he won a cuddly toy from a grabby machine and when it got caught on the edge of the glass on the way down and bounced back in to the machine the very unhelpful supervisor of the amusements refused to let him have it and was very rude about it.
Never mind that I had put in about £5 trying to win this toy.
Also, the two penny machines were rubbish, wasted so much money in here before moving on to another smaller kids arcade where my children ended up winning some small prizes.
About time these rip off arcade people realised what they are doing, certainly won't ever go in there again.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank SamanthaBoarder

• Polish first
basingstoke
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great Shows, tight seats”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Vsited in early August for the Steve Hewlett Show, seats three rows from front, I am over six foot and sixteen stone and the seats tight and my kness touched the seat in front.
At the interval most of the people and to vacant their seats and stand in the aisle letting everyone else out.
Use the bar at the rear of the theartre for per drinks and at half time...it has its own entrance.
Show was excellent.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank maldivesfirsttimer
Newbury, UK
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“'Wheelchair accessible' Not”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The theatre has a certain charm, though it was very cramped and absolutely baking hot.
Their idea of 'wheelchair accessible' was wanting to lift me, in my wheelchair, up a short flight of stairs.
I don't @£&(ing think so. How rude, unprofessional and undignified.
It looked as if there might have been one of those wheelchair lifts but judging by the previous reviews I don't think it has been working in quite a few years.

Gt Yarmouth
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Old Cramped seats”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This Theatre is old the seating is very cramped im only small but even I felt very uncomfortable and on arriving we were kept waiting out on the pier until gone 7 the show started at 7 30 as we went in we were directed up a flight of stairs on asking if a there was a lift I was told no and not given any other way to get in I have phoned the theatre since they have told me that there is a disabled entrance through the bar at the side which they put a ramp down the young man on the door not aware of this they also said they will look at there sign to make sure this entrance is more visable i wont be returning until im sure these have been addressed as for the seating the best place to sit is the very front row at least there is no one in front of you very hard to stand up to let any one pass if you are in any other row whilst I was there a few people went and found empty rows to seat or stand such a shame as with a bit of thought better staff training good signage and a few less seats we could all enjoy this lovely old theatre

Visited July 2014
Colchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Took the kids down the pier every ride on the front was out of use the bloke who run the machines was rude and the pier looked dirty and unused last time I'm groin on the pier

Visited April 2014