“Excellent as always”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was formerly called Lazzarellas for which there are several Reviews existing - see the list as I informed you at the end of last year it would be closing. The new owners have improved everything. New decorations, new menu and crockery etc.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We have eaten at the Courtyard many times and have never been disappointed by the food or service. Always a warm welcome from Katie and great food from David.

1  Thank leisurewalkers

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I've eaten in this restaurant several times and tonight found out it's on Trip Advisor so felt compelled to leave my review. The food is good honest, fresh Italian food....nothing OTT fancy, just fresh, good honest food, lip smacking, delicious food that makes you almost beg for seconds....the likes of which you could pay treble for elsewhere. The service in this place is second to none. How the hostess remembers everyone I will never know but I feel like I'm being welcomed by an old friend. Yes it's small and I'm glad it's small, it's intimate......you'd have to go a VERY long way to find a better dining experience.....5* night out

1  Thank CAM12345
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Another great lunch .
Four of us went for lunch and again the food was excellent.
We will be back thanks alway to David and Kate

2  Thank Cheryl524
Reviewed 19 February 2014

19 friends and family members were warmly welcomed by the lovely Katie for my husbands birthday. We had the cosy restaurant to ourselves where everyone enjoyed excellent food created by the talented chef Dave. Nothing was too much trouble for Katie who is an amazing hostess. Everyone of our party would return.What more of a recommendation could you possibly need? Good luck to both Dave and Katie.Hope the party poppers have been cleared up!

1  Thank Barb B
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Would like to wish Dave and katie all the best now that they own the Courtyard.fantastic food,a great host,good value,intimate setting,what more can i say but just try,love it.

1  Thank 1965karen_13