“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Savoy Tandoori

Savoy Tandoori
Price range: US$26 - US$51
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Take your pick of our tasty, freshly prepared, traditional Indian cuisine. Enjoy our menu in a comfortable, accessible environment while being waited on by qualified, friendly service professionals. With a large selection of scrumptious items to choose from, we are sure to provide you with a memorable meal when you dine at our award-winning restaurant. Delighted diners will melt with satisfaction when they embark on this flavoursome experience.
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Taste was different excellent food my partner was very happy she loves Indian back again Great Yarmouth just for Indian tandoori.

• Visited August 2014

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nice try but a lot to learn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The place was empty which should have rung warning bells. The staff were eager to please but sadly didn't seem to have much of a clue. The wine we asked for from the small wine list couldn't be found in the place and I'm sure they nipped out to the nearest off licence to purchase a bottle of something similar, it was still warm. Starters were fine, and my main course was too. My husband's choice was a different matter altogether. He had ordered a balti but the meat was as tough as shoe leather so he sent it back. The second one was so salty it was inedible. At this point we were ready to give up and leave but the waiter kept apologising and begged us to stay and had the chef make a new balti, which was acceptable. We stayed for coffee as my husband had calmed down by then. It was obvious that the young staff didn't really have much idea how to run a restaurant. Not another customer came in whilst we were there. I hope they do better in the future.

Visited June 2014
Thetford, England, United Kingdom
“Can't complain.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We treated ourselves to an adults night out with dinner here. As far as Indian cuisine goes we really can not complain. Lovely food and lovely service and an absolutely good price. We would recommend this restaurant and visit again when in the area.

Visited July 2014
Buckingham
“Absolutely brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I would highly recommend the Savoy Tandoori, the service, food & atmosphere there was amazing & not to mention how spectacularly clean it was! Wish I could of picked up the restaurant & brought it home with us! If I get the chance to visit Great Yarmouth again I will definitely be going there for another fantastic meal! What a delight!

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent foods excellent service
First visit my great Yarmouth nice town fantastic food we will be back again:)

• Visited July 2014