“Loved it :)”

Fish & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Greek, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed We cater for small or large groups. When closed (winter season) we do open for large group parties. We specialise in grills from steaks, burgers to ribs and various styles in chicken, all flame grill Fish comes in various styles from grilled salmon ,sea trout, sea bass to the standard fried fish cod, plaice haddock etc We do signature dishes like fish & grill platters to Grilla burgers to cod & chorizo fish cakes and salmon dill fish cakes And also a range of vegetarian dishes. Fish grill caters for gluton free, diabetics, heart conditions and also slimmers. Hope you enjoy and tell others if not please tell us
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Went here for fish & chips following the good reviews received on here and they didn't let me down. Now I am fussy about good fish & chips, especially at the seaside so I was very happy indeed with it here. Perfectly located next door to the Tourist Information office on the front, nice open aspect, clean, good disabled access and lovely friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. The presentation and quality was spot on....I can highly recommend....still only take cash when we went which could be an inconvenience for some people...but it's worth finding a cashpoint machine :) Well done, we'll most definitely be back next time we are in Yarmouth and are recommending you to everyone that goes :)

9  Thank sam0pc1
Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

We are glad your meal and hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Reviews I've seen thus far have all been good, but give the impression that it's just a fish & chip restaurant. It is, in fact much more than that. On my first visit,my husband ordered the SMALL sirloin medium rare, as even he didn't think he'd manage the 15oz! It Was cooked to perfection. Sealed & the inside uniformly pink, but no blood. The kitchen is always in view & everywhere is spotless. No expense has been spared in conversion of this property. It's a great, easy going meal. Highly recommended by moi.

12  Thank Diane N

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I visited the Fish & Grill on 3rd September. We both ordered large portions of fish and chips, she had cod and I had haddock. Both dishes were among the best fish and chips we've tasted. The portions were immense and extremely tasty. I was so impressed I took a photo of my meal and posted it on my Facebook page to make my friends jealous! Apart from the food the service we received was second to none. The two young ladies were attentive and are a credit to this establishment. The restaurant itself was clean and modern. I wish we lived closer so we could visit it again on a regular basis. If we come back to Great Yarmouth eating at the Fish & Grill.

10  Thank Chas_Deb
Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This restaurant does not disappoint. We were attracted by the modern look and loved the fold back doors opening onto the street and seafront. It was very busy the first time we visited but worth the 10 minute wait for a table. We did not have to wait long for our food which was piping hot and beautifully presented - love the little metal baskets the chips come in! Could not fault the food, it was delicious. The service is excellent, very pleasant and helpful staff. Spotlessly clean despite being so busy. We went back a few days later and again everything was first class. Shame we don't live a bit closer to it! but will most certainly be eating there on our next visit.

10  Thank sezamebun

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I think the fish & grill restaurant was one of the best places ive eaten on the seafront, the inside is clean and the the service is excellent.
When it is late at night it looks amazing with the blue lights on the letters and the red glow in the door way, when u walk in the staff greets you and show you to ur table, and the service is quick and easy also children made very welcome with colouring to do while they are waiting.

10  Thank JackLaxton
Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments forward.

Were glad you enjoyed your meal, hopefully see you soon.