“Great fish and chips”

Ranked #12 of 346 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Greek, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed We cater for small or large groups. When closed (winter season) we do open for large group parties. We specialise in grills from steaks, burgers to ribs and various styles in chicken, all flame grill Fish comes in various styles from grilled salmon ,sea trout, sea bass to the standard fried fish cod, plaice haddock etc We do signature dishes like fish & grill platters to Grilla burgers to cod & chorizo fish cakes and salmon dill fish cakes And also a range of vegetarian dishes. Fish grill caters for gluton free, diabetics, heart conditions and also slimmers. Hope you enjoy and tell others if not please tell us
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Really good fish and chips, not to greasy. Not to expensive, nice and clean and friendly server. Would go again.

4  Thank Dimebagduff
superjas, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks for your comments,
I'm glad you had a great service and enjoyed your fish and chips.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great food, great service, very reasonable price - the Grilla Burger beat me, though :-) I visited with my wife and three sons, aged 23, 16 and 12, and all five of us loved it!

4  Thank SimonreynoldsUK
Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind positive feed back

So happy you enjoyed your food
If will be with great ease to serve you once again

We do try to keep and maintain fish and grill to have high standards of service and food

Best regards

Andrew mav

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to fish and grill today and walked out satisfied. I'm in the restaurant game myself and thoroughly enjoyed the food. Grilled Lamb loin with hand cut chips and peppers Greek style, reminded me of the simplicity of food should be. My wife had grilled trout and again really well done on the final plate.
Made me think of summer in Oz, BBQ ouzo on the beach with mates.
If ever in Yarmouth again will pop in another visit.
Yamas!

7  Thank xdrizzi

Thanks for your feedback,
Well this is a first we have been linked to oz but we will take it :) if only our weather wz the same lol.
I'm glad that you liked your food that much. Food should be simply made with simple elegance and presentation in which I hope every person should witness when visiting our restaurant.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We visited the restaurant on the first day of our holiday, it was a Friday evening and was quite busy although we didn't have to wait for a table. The staff were excellent, we was served by a young girl called Chloe who was friendly and attentive, the food arrived promptly and was absolutely delicious, the value for money in this restaurant is also excellent. We started with the calamari which was beautiful, followed by the scampi for my partner and the chicken grill for myself, both were well cooked and very tasty.
Having had such a good meal on our first night we decided to have our last meal there a week later, this time it was a Thursday afternoon, the restaurant was much quieter. We were again served by Chloe, who, to our surprise remembered us from our first visit! The food was yet again AMAZING and all of the staff went above and beyond with their service, Chloe even took our little girl back to the kitchen to help make dessert and help use the till to print our bill.
I could drone all day about how impressed we were with this place, but to cut a long story short all I can say is Great Yarmouth is VERY lucky to have such a little gem of a restaurant on it's doorstep. If there is anyone leaving bad reviews I can only assume they usually eat at the Ritz because the staff, the atmosphere, the value and most importantly the food really are fantastic!

7  Thank jem p

Thanks for your feedback, and mentioning individual staffing achievements.
You are right, we are very busy even more especially during our summer season. Booking a table should be an idea in future to guarantee seating and not leaving it down to chance. I'm glad we managed to find you a table with great speed and service. All our staff are very attentive and always remember faces in which when returning are generally remembered and encourage that friendly atmosphere between customer and server.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The three of us found this TripAdvisor Number 2 rated restaurant on my iPhone when we arrived in Yarmouth on a coach trip. It didn't disappoint.
Jointly, we had Fish Cake, Pork Kebab and Garlic Prawns with chips and other sides. The food was excellent, the toilets were lovely and clean and most importantly of all, the staff were lovely. Our server was Chloe and she seemed to genuinely care that we were happy and she seemed happy in her work too, not always the case in restaurants. All of the staff, including the owners were very friendly and Andrew (Owner, chef, and chief bottle washer) even came round to every table and asked personally if everything was OK.
Next time we are in Yarmouth, we will definitely head there and suggest you do too.
They haven't been going long, so have done extremely well to get to No. 2 in Yarmouth. Hopefully, by the next time we go, they will be No 1.
Well done everyone.

5  Thank Keith G
superjas, Manager at Fish & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks for your comments and recognising individual staff members and their achievements.
Cleanliness is a major part of our standards and always encourage staff to take the time to make sure that this is shown in the restaurant. We know that all our staff (not only the servers) care about every customers and how their visit turns out like whilst with us. You have taken the time to try our restaurant, so the least we can do is make ur day or evening the best we can.
We defiantly have our sights set on hitting that number 1 spot.
Hope to see you again very soon.